Sample returns must be in resalable condition: no bent or marked covers and/or pages. The covers of the books should not be marred for any reason. The school will be charged 50% of the retail price for product received in unsalable condition.
Helpful Tips for packing sample returns well:
- Using the Master Order Form, take an inventory of the sample books, CDs, and DVDs being kept and returned. IMPORTANT: Include a copy of this form with the items being returned so we may bill your account accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: Use the original box in which the samples were sent, or use new cardboard boxes that are well-taped at the bottom.
- Package CDs and DVDs in the original cardboard case that they were shipped in and package books lying flat in the box (not standing on their sides).
- Group similarly sized books together to lessen the potential for damage during shipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Fill the boxes as much as possible, leaving adequate space for closing and sealing (two boxes are generally sufficient for packaging).
- Occupy the empty spaces in the boxes with unprinted paper, package stuffing paper, bubble wrap, or Styrofoam “packing peanuts.” DO NOT use newspaper or similarly printed material, as the ink rubs off on the books, ruining them. Shake the box to confirm that product remains in place and will not shift back and forth in the box.
- Place a large piece of cardboard or a few sheets of thick, non-inked paper on top of the books before taping the lid closed. This protects the top layer of product.
- After taping up the boxes, affix the provided UPS return label(s) with our mailing address (below) and your return address.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sr. Lily at 1-800-876-4463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JCLUB Book Fair Sample Returns
Pauline Books and Media
50 Saint Paul's Avenue
Boston, MA 02130